Almost twenty years of experience in business development, management, public relations, marketing, advertising and education have allowed me to excel in an extraordinarily vast number of roles. Whether it’s managing a multi-faceted IT project or designing and implementing a strategic plan, I go beyond what is obvious and expected. Communication is key in every industry, and it's what I do best.
When working with me:
- Project components are expertly juggled, landing in just the right spot - at just the right time.
- Milestones are surpassed with gusto. I scoff at obstacles and lead my team across the finish line. We celebrate victories together.
- The ideation radio is always playing. If there is a better solution, I’ll find it.
- My left brain demands data-driven results. My right brain demands an innovative approach. They do not compromise.
- Integrity is my true north.
- Strategic persuasion, individualization and authentic networking are not sold separately.
- Woo is just what I do.
I specialize in working with thought leaders in pursuing dreams and achieving goals. From customers to the IT department to the C-Suite, I am both comfortable and proficient.
A LITTLE OF MY PAST WORK
Kerry Brooks Music
Charlotte Mecklenburg Friends of the Library
Public Relations Society of America, Southeast Region
Public Relations Society of American, Counselors Academy
Alternative Healing Network
Coalition to Unchain Dogs
Walk N Roll Doggie
San Diego Animal Support Foundation
The Brian Britt Show
Eddie Osterland, America's First Master Sommelier
DIGITAL CONTENT CREATION
PUBLIC SPEAKING & EDUCATION
Greenville County Schools
Role: IT Project Manager
Outcome: Site Live Ahead of Schedule
Led a 10 person website development team (1 direct report) in the institution's inaugural site launch from the ground zero.
Researched, hired, and collaborated with third-party information architecture firm. Conducted market research to guide development process and ensure content supported the inaugural year $1M fundraising goal.
Visit the website.
Role: Communications Project Manager
Outcome: Goals Exceeded By Over 140%
Managed logistics and staff of 40+ (2 direct reports) in a bilingual creative campaign including 15 county-wide public photo shoots.
Public engagement and awareness were concurrent goals with the primary goal of attaining high quality content to support rebranding. Photography goals exceeded by 298%. Testimonial goals exceeded by 141%
2016 John Cotton Dana Library Public Relations Award (National)
2014 Gold, Silver ADDY Awards (Local)